This year I am actually using the new year to make some resolutions / goals that I needed to make anyway. New Year Resolution is just the kick I needed. Thy all have to do with personal discipline and growth (duh), doing the things I know that I need to and want to.
- Blog everyday
- This is about doing it even when I dont want to, and getting to look back on a year of content. More on my Blog365 post , I already missed a day but part of the goal is o not cry over spilled milk, pick up and see how long it takes to get my 365 posts done, no more than one per day.
- Do pushups
- This is about doing something hard that does not feel good but has good results
- Do situps
- Ride my bike to work often
- Just doing my part to save the planet, and enjoy life
- Start that project that I cant get out of my brain
- The idea I have needs to be done, and I am the one to push it forward, I have to do this for my sanity. It is hard, I don’t have all of the answers but I must move forward with it.
- Death to the Snooze Button
- Sleep feels good, but there is work to be done and I need to be a man that will do what I say I am going to do, including get out of bed at the time I say I will get out of bed. (Simple)
This is a great start, and if I stick with it, even when I mess up, look out. 2007 is going to be an awesome year. I dont have to be 100%, just 95% if I recognize I am sliding. Just writing my goals down for the world to see puts me way ahead of 99% of the other 2007 resolution setters. WordPress.com rocks.